Monday, February 20, 2012

PASTEL PROMISE

 This picture by Tim Walker provides great inspiration for the Pastel Promise shoot. I love how the pastel fur of the cats corresponds with the pastel like colors of the flowers. He made the fur pastel by mixing pigment powder with talc, I thought  we could try and do that to give the models pastel hair. This is the link to an interview Walker did about this shot: http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2008/jun/12/bestshot.tim.walker


For thispicture, it is a photo of the Virgin Suicides. I love the lighting of the photograph and the look and feel of it in general. I like the subtlety of the pastel accents and I am adore the absent looks of the girls. I think this sort of feel and look is something that we could achieve in our shoot.












Posted by Kendall Prohaska

No comments:

Post a Comment